For a mid-day treat
The Inn’s where to meet!
Open at 11 a.m. for Lunch Tues. – Sat.
Open at 5 p.m. for Dinner Tues. – Sat.
Enjoy a delicious, quick and filling lunch break with us!
Sandwiches & burgers served with choice of French Fries, Sweet Potato Fries, Southern Coleslaw, Chips, Potato Salad, Pasta Salad.
Choose Onion Rings, Carrot Salad, Fruit, Truffled Fries, Caramelized Apples, Fried Grit Cake, Cauliflower Chips, Vegetable du Jour, Small House or Caesar Salad for additional $2.
Learn more about Dinner
You are invited
to join the
Membership is only $50 per person annually!
- Priority seating for wine dinners (minimum of 4 per year) while enjoying a $10 discount per member.
- Order wines showcased at the wine dinners at wholesale prices plus 25%.
- 10% discount on bottled wines, while dining throughout the year.
- No corkage fees! Enjoy a personal bottle while dining, for the duration of your membership and your stays with us.
- Special dining discounts for parties of 20 or more.
- Special selections on a private wine list (limited availability).
- Private tastings for members and a few guests for a nominal fee.
- Discounts on Rooms the night of the Wine Dinners.
Limited Availability for Membership
Handcrafted & Natural
Delicious concocted beverages made with Housemade syrups and accents fresh from our kitchen and gardens
We Do Celebrations
Whether you choose the Inn, the William Rand Tavern, or the Garden, your guests will remember your event for a lifetime!
From 1752 through the present, The Smithfield Inn is the historic home of Southern hospitality in downtown Smithfield.
NEW! Work with us on your next event! Delicious food for all occasions. Lovely venues. Our place or yours.
Email about EVENTS or CATERING
Email about RESERVATIONS
The Smithfield Inn Restaurant and Tavern, Bed & Breakfast has been making travelers happy with food, drink, and accommodations since 1752.
Email about OTHER
So, you don't want to email about events or catering or reservations. Here's where to email management about anything else.