The Smithfield Inn offers five one-of-a-kind bed & breakfast suites on the second floor, each with a private bath, sitting room and bedroom with queen size bed.
The Todd Suite offers a king-sized bed. The charm of the Luter and Todd Suites is enhanced with gas fireplaces.
The adjacent Garden House offers three charming rooms and a suite with two bedrooms.
All rooms are furnished with bathrobes, high-speed Internet connection, LCD TV and phone with free local calls.
Rates include a southern-style breakfast at our sister-property the Smithfield Gourmet Bakery & Café, located just a few doors down.
Wrap yourself in our soft, plush terry bathrobes, provided for your comfort.
A fast connection will ensure that your visit to the past will never slow down your future
Even George Washington would approve of the modern amenities in our 18th-Century accommodations!
Located in the heart of the Smithfield Historic District, enjoy easy walks from your door in the old city.
Featuring five historic, one-of-a-kind bed & breakfast suites on the second floor, each with a private bath, sitting room and bedroom with queen size bed.
The Luter and Todd Suites feature gas fireplaces for those romantic evenings with wine and a cheese sampler plate.
Rent the House
The Garden House offers three charming rooms and a suite with two bedrooms, perfect for families and friends.
Let Us Plan Your Entire Stay
Our concierge will help you find where you want to go and what you want to do while you’re in Smithfield.
Call for Last-Minute Availability
2020 Standard Rates
The Inn Suites
Garden House Rooms
|Entire Garden House||$465||$495|
*Includes FREE BREAKFAST at the Smithfield Gourmet Bakery and Café!
- Rates are for one or two guests sharing a room.
- Includes breakfast at our sister-property, steps away at the Smithfield Gourmet Bakery & Café.
- 3rd person under 10 years old is free; over 10 is $15.
- AAA, Military and Senior discounts available.
- Registered corporate customers receive 15% off.
- Two-week cancellation notice required when entire house is reserved.
- Rates subject to change during special events.
Rates Subject to Change.
Taxes Not Included.
Holiday and Special Event rates extra.
Got something special in mind?
Ask about our Romance Package
- A red rose and a chocolate on the pillow
- A bottle of Simonet Champagne with fruit & cheese platter
- Dinner for two. You make your reservations. (Dining room is open Wed – Sat)
- Comes with a 3-course dinner
- 1 glass of Wine per person
- 1 Appetizer
- 2 Entrees
- 2 Desserts
Starting at $135/night
*All rooms are furnished with bathrobes, high-speed internet connection, LCD TVs and phone with free local calls. Rates include a Southern-style breakfast at our sister property the Smithfield Gourmet Bakery & Café, located just a few doors down.
Standard Weekday Rates
The Smithfield Inn
112 Main St. Smithfield, VA 23430